Who Is Called?
This call to love in the heart of the Church, is also a call to gradual transformation in Christ. To die to ourselves that we may say with the Apostle Paul, “I live now not I, but Christ lives in me.” Our life of charity in community demands genuine selflessness lived out in daily life.
Do you experience a desire to enter more deeply into relationship with God?
Do you believe that contemplation in silence and solitude within community is the next path in your journey?
- Must be a practicing Catholic
- Willing to grow and change
- Good mental and physical health
- Ability to relate well with others
- High school education as well as some college or work experience
- Unmarried or have an official annulment
- No debts
- Free of any responsibility for the physical, financial or psychological care of others
For more information fill out and submit our Vocation Contact Form or write to: Vocation Director at ContemplativeCall@gmail.com.